45 Ferry Road
P.O. Box 178
Saunderstown, RI 02874
Phone & Fax 401-294-2081
Guidelines for Donating Books and Media
We look foward to the great event on Saturday, July 20, 2013, from 9 to 12, in Saunderstown's Post Office Park.
Forty-plus years of summertime book sales have shown us how vital your donations are to WFL. Thank you ever so much!
Occasionally your donation may be processed for the library collection; however, we can't guarantee this.
Please donate gently used books, fiction or nonfiction, in good condition [no missing covers, binding, or pages]
- Please recycle textbooks, reference material and periodicals [i.e., encyclopedias, almanacs, magazines (National Geographic)]; they do not sell and we cannot accept them.
- Please leave book donations inside the Library when it is open.
- Do not leave books outside the Library.
- Please use a sturdy box (not too big) for your donation.
- Please avoid paper sacks or thin (grocery) bags.
We thank you for your interest and participation in this great event!